May 11, 2011

7
You Capture-Motherhood

My First Mother's Day.
  I rubbed and stared at my belly extra long this day.
Can she feel the love and awe that I have every time I feel her move? 
I cried as I walked into her nursery that morning, filled with such love 
for this little girl that I am carrying in my womb.
I cried when her daddy gave me my first card, 
even before I opened it to see the words he picked just for me. 
Then I cried more after I read those words.
He loves us both so much!
Motherhood....I am so ready to begin this journey.


7 comments:

Regina Lynn said...

Love. You made me cry!

Elaine A. said...

I love that you are just gettin' started with the whole Motherhood thing. You're gonna rock it girl! SO sweet of your hubs to give you a card. Love that!! :D

Our Family of Four said...

It's beyond amazing! Congrats!

Jen said...

What a special time in your life! Congrats on your first mother's day!

*Lissa* said...

So sweet!

Melissa List said...

I love this picture. :) Your belly for your perspective. :)

leigh said...

Such a sweet post!

I wanted to let you know about The 52 Weeks of Happiness Project going on over at my blog every Tuesday. Please join me in my quest to scout out happiness for a whole year. Simply post a photo of something that makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it. Here is a link to last week's carnival if you want to see what it is all about.

http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2011/05/52-weeks-of-happiness-week-10.html

Post a Comment