April 27, 2011

10
You Capture-Pink

When we found out we were having a little girl, I instantly found myself drawn to all things pink!
Not EVERYTHING would have to be pink, but it was clear from early on, 
that lots of stuff would be pink. 
Pink is calming yet powerful. Loving yet independent. 
Pink just feels good and makes me want to hug!

Final touches to the nursery are being done this week, so I will be sharing that soon.
Until then, here is a little sneak peak into our little girls room.
Feel the love. Feel the calm. Feel the pink.


10 comments:

Kirsten said...

Very pretty! (I think you need a couple little ladybugs crawling on the branches. IJS) :)

Meagan said...

Pretty! We're decorating a baby girl nursery right now, too. We decided on pale blue/gray walls and a pink ceiling with lots of pink touches. It's not so pink that it's overwhelming, but I think it'll all come together and be just pink enough.

I'm following you so I can remember to come back and see the finished room!

Elaine A. said...

I just love that mural! You're going to love it too while in there with your sweet baby girl. :)

Jen said...

How exciting! Girls are so much fun!

Susan said...

How pretty! Congrats on your girl♥

Regina Lynn said...

Is that a wall decal? Love it!

*Lissa* said...

Beautiful!!!

Brooke said...

It looks like a beautiful room so far :D Congrats!

Stacia said...

That's gorgeous. She'll love looking at those vibrant colors!

Alyssa said...

We must be due around the same time. I posted baby girl things for this weeks challenge :)
http://handoverthecookies.blogspot.com

Post a Comment