April 29, 2011

5
34 wks


How Far Along am I: 34 Weeks
 
Size of baby: Baby Girl is the size of a large cantaloupe

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 30 lbs since conception

Maternity Clothes: yes, thank goodness

 Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: The little sweetie has been moving around a lot more this week. Seems like she is most active in the mornings and after dinner. Started to feel rolls from side to side more,
so hopefully she has a favorite spot.

Sleep: Next question. Sleeping well, but having trouble falling asleep after I get up at 3AM.
Rolling more often to get comfortable.

What I miss: Shoes that fit, my regular size ankles and not being out of breathe when I walk up the stairs.

Cravings: Still loving the burgers, but this week I've really wanted pop tarts. Not sure why the sugar cravings have popped back up, but I could literally eat a pack of cherry pop tarts every morning.

Symptoms: The swelling, oh the swelling! It now sometimes greets me in the morning, but most times doesn't make an appearance until after work. I've been having some Braxton Hicks contractions and feel my stomach tighten, mostly in the evenings. Need to start slowing down and not making sudden movements as I have been experiencing some muscle like pulls on the sides on my lower tummy. Take it easy lady!

Best Moment this week: Been a pretty calm week, but this week I would have to say it would be feeling her move so much after a brief scare Monday morning. She took her time and didn't get her 10 kicks in until 5 hours! Had my BP checked (normal at 103/70) and laid on my side in the clinic for a bit, and she finished but it was scary wondering why she was so quiet. I think maybe she was worn out from the weekend as well!


5 comments:

jaime said...

Love your shirt in this week's photo! Hope you get some more restful sleep soon. And soon enough you'll be back in your regular shoes! :)

Brooke said...

you know i'm dumb with all this pregnancy stuff but you're getting pretty darn close aren't you? is it 36 weeks that's considered full term or 38?

*Lissa* said...

Brooke, it's 38. ;p

Looking good, Mendie! You are almost there!!!!!!

Bari said...

You are getting so close and you look great!

Elaine A. said...

You are simply glowing my friend. And I hear you on the swelling. I was SO swollen while preggo with K - ack!

Post a Comment