April 22, 2011

2
33 wks


How Far Along am I: 33 Weeks
 
Size of baby: Baby Girl is the size of a honeydew

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 30 lbs since conception

Maternity Clothes: yes please!

 Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: She has been moving all the time, and lately almost seems to be doing the conga in my tummy.  I had to start counting her movements this week and so far its been between 3-4 hours to get to 10 movements, but the first half of those happen in the first hour.  She's getting close to kicking my ribs but hasn't done any damage yet!

Sleep: Not the best, but I am getting sleep. It's probably worse for my husband who is a light sleeper so my tossing and turning is probably starting to get annoying.

What I miss: Bending over and ice cream and sweets. I have been really good lately.

Cravings: Still loving the hamburgers. I'm taking iron supplements so maybe I'm just needing more from red meat, I don't really know. But I can't seem to get enough!

Symptoms: The swelling has continued and by the time I get home from work my ankles have turned into lite kankles. Not too much in my face that I notice yet, but the extremities are starting to feel it. But on a side note, Miss G had her first case of real hiccups this week. It kinda freaked me out a little bit, she would have like 5 hiccup, then stretch and my tummy would move from round to almost oval...then she would repeat the process.I felt bad but I know its a normal part of her growing and learning to suck.

Best Moment this week: Hands down it would have to be getting the main decal done in the nursery.  My husband did a great job, I assisted by handing him the elements to apply, we are both so pleased with how it turned out.  Hopefully the last piece will be done next week and we can share it with you!


2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I can't believe you are so close to holding your little girl in your arms! So exciting!

Bari said...

You are almost there! Keep those feet up at work to keep the swelling down.

Post a Comment