April 14, 2011

4
32 wks


How Far Along am I: 32 Weeks
 
Size of baby: Baby Girl is the size of a squash

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained just shy of 30 lbs since conception

Maternity Clothes: yes please!

 Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: The last week she has shifted and now moves from left to right and sometimes hangs out in the middle. I have started feeling her kick me a little higher and even think she took a jab at my ribs the other day!

Sleep: Uh, not so good. starting to realize that whatever side she moves to suddenly becomes uncomfortable and I have to switch. My arm has been falling asleep more often. And last night I think she got the hiccups about 4am, so that kinda freaked me out and kept me up a bit.

What I miss: Bending over and sleeping on my tummy. And wine. I could have used a glass of wine last week after working for 14 + hrs.

Cravings: Lately its been SONIC. Loving me some burgers and tater tots. I've even opted for unsweetened tea instead of soda to help keep the sugar down. The pellet ice makes it all worth it!

Symptoms: This has been a pretty good week, with the exception of being more tired and feeling some tightness in my sides. I'm sure it's just growing pains and not contractions. My bump has grown so much in the past 2 weeks I know its getting snug in there for her. Some swelling in my feet after a long day at work.

Best Moment this week: Besides finding out last week that I passed my glucose test, I would have to say its been watching her move around in my tummy. Daddy was able to see her kick pretty easily the other da, so that's been exciting to watch his reaction. The nursery is almost complete, just waiting for the valance and decal and I'll be sharing her room with you.
We started Lamaze this week, so its getting serious folks...she will be arriving in just 8 wks!


4 comments:

Bari said...

You look absolutely beautiful - and I love what you've done around this place!

I am so thrilled for you - enjoy these last couple months! You are in the home stretch :)

jaime said...

You look amazing and I can't wait to see her room!

Karena said...

You're getting so close! Looking beautiful and love the new digs :)

Ryan {Southern Pearls} said...

You're glowing Mendie! :-)

Post a Comment