January 6, 2011

16
My Favorite Captures of 2010

I was so happy when Beth announced this weeks You Capture challenge was to pick our favorites!
It took a while to scan thru the harddrive but I managed to narrow it down to my favorite photos of 2010.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some of them came from my trip to Chicago this fall. 
My trip to the visit my dear friend Lauren included included my first MLB game. 
Go Cubs!

Some of them came from right in my own backyard. 
I love when I can capture the details in my photos.
Some were taken on weekend visits to local parks and sporting events. 
Go Buckeyes!
And of course I couldn't "fur"-get our adorable dogs! 
Emma and Ellie have had their share of camera time this year-they are so cute!
And this one was just taken on Christmas Day. My cousins 2 week old baby boy Hudson.  
Everybody loves baby toes!
But by far this is my favorite photo of 2010. 
I have been waiting so long to capture this picture. 
There were days in the beginning that I had to look at this to believe it was finally happening.
But lately all I have to do is reach down and pat my growing tummy. And Smile.
I am so blessed for all of the experiences that go along with these photos. 
I will remember that everyday. And not take any of them for granted.


16 comments:

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Awesome pictures! Full of cuteness and great memories!

Kim said...

WOW the water drops & dandilion are breathtaking.. love them all !!

jaime said...

Love, love, love Emma and Ellie :) And SO excited to see your photos this year!!

Laura said...

nice pictures and congrats on the little one on the way! That's a cool shot of the tests. :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Nothing better than the tiny foot of a newborn baby. LOVE THAT. Makes me want to do it all again just to capture all the things I took for granted the first 3 times. :)

Elaine A. said...

I love that you took 4 completely different pregnancy tests!! :D I took one of the digital ones with K and I loved seeing the word "Pregnant".

Your 5th photo down is my fave. it's like a painting. So pretty! Great captures my friend!

Bari said...

Beautiful photos from my beautiful friend. I can't wait to see all the shots of your own little baby toes this summer!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I would expect to see lots of pictures of an adorable baby for next year's review!

Alita said...

Congratulations!!! :)

I took 3 different tests the first time.

Kirsten said...

oh.my. The water on the leaf is amazing! But then again the rest of them are pretty awesome too. Especially the last picture.

Tara said...

These are all fabulous! The first shot is amazing, I love your sports shots! Happy 2011.

Stillmary said...

Mendie, your pictures are amazing. I love The Bean and Wrigley field and the dandelion and droplets on the leaves but I don't love any of them as much as I love the last one. That one made me emotional. I'm so happy for you!

ToadMama said...

The color in your images is amazing. The reflecting thing is very cool. Who can resist baby toes? And that last shot would not make most peoples' top 10 list as far as content, but knowing what that moment probably felt like for you makes it extra special. And I love your hot dog!

Bacardi Mama said...

I loved the Bean and Wrigley Field. I'm a huge Cubs fan. But the last one made me teary. I am so excited for you and look forward to your own baby toes pictures.

Mommy Mo said...

I love your scenary shots Mendie, but by far my favorite was the last shot. Squeeeee- so happy for you.

Mrs. Cline said...

I love that you took so many pregnancy tests & that you wrote on them (& I know what all your codes mean!) & then photographed them! You will treasure this photo! You are so cute. :)

Post a Comment