January 8, 2011

10
18 weeks

How Far Along am I: 18 Weeks

Size of baby: Bean is the size of a mango

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs since conception

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing one pair of maternity jeans, other regular dress pants with the assistance of a bellyband and regular shirts.

 Gender: Not a clue! Ultrasound if scheduled for January 25!

Movement: I have felt a few more little flutters and this week kinda felt a little sensation when I had my hands on my tummy. Like eyelashes against my belly. Can't wait for my husband to feel it!

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good, waking up a few times a night. Notice I do toss and turn alot and for some reason its like I don't know what to do with my arm to make it more comfortable when I'm sleeping on my side. But otherwise I'm getting plenty, including the occasional car ride nap home from Columbus.

What I miss: Nothing really, except when I see Red Lobster commercials.
Sleeping on my tummy a little. Didn't even miss toasting at midnight on New Years Eve!

Cravings: Strawberry Ice Cream, Oranges and PB&J

Symptoms: The last few weeks have been pretty good. Nausea is almost non-exsistant except when I am hungry. Heartburn is only occassional.
Biggest thing now is just wanting more sleep and eating more frequently.

Best Moment this week: Besides feeling it flutter, it would be scheduling our classes at the hospital.  Can't wait to start taking them and learn as much as I can! Feel like I will be the oldest one in there, but that is fine with me. I'm just happy to be attending!


10 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

You look so cute! I totaly doubt that you will be the oldest one in the class. Are you going to find out the sex?

Kim said...

YOU LOOK SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

Bari said...

AWE, you and bean look so great! I'm glad you are feeling well and starting to feel bean flutter around. So fun!

Enjoy your classes. And I'm sure you won't be the oldest ones there.

Ryan {Southern Pearls} said...

Mendie - looking good!! I just posted my 18 week belly shot too! Great minds think alike! :-)

jaime said...

You and bean look great!!! :)

Roo said...

You, my dear, look fabulous! :)

Tiffany S said...

You look gorgeous - congrats! And only 8 pounds? Wow. I gained 10 in the first 12 weeks and it just went downhill from there... :)

Tiffany S said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Brooke said...

you're so stinkin cute!! :)

Kate at Big City Belly said...

You look great, Mendie! Pregnancy is suiting you so well.

Post a Comment