July 13, 2010

8
True Confessions Tuesday

True Confessions

Deep breathe....here we go, time for a little soul cleansing.
  • I was really scared Friday night with my dizzy episode. I haven't been scared by a headache for a really really long time.
  • I have accumulated several glass containers from yardsales to create my perfect mantle and now have no clue how I am going to integrate them all together.
  • I did not feel like runnnig would be beneficial to my head ordeal, so I didn't exercise at all this weekend.  
  • On top of that, I had pizza and regular soda on Saturday night along with my salad.  Hey at least I got my veggies in.
  • I wanted to make some homemade caramel popcorn but resisted.
  • One of our orange fish died on Sunday.  She had been the sickest one a few weeks ago.  She seemed better but must have just not been able to beat it.  RIP little momma.
  • As if that wasn't enough pond drama for the day, the tube leading up to the upper waterfall sprung a leak so we had to stop using that until we get it repaired.  This means less filtering for the time being. Suck.
  • I ate a single with cheese and med fries from Wendy's yesterday on my way to the dr. It wasn't as good as I remembered.
  • I did manage to stay within my calorie count even with a huge lunch.  Go me!
  • I wanted to stick my tongue out and crunch my nose at all the pregnant ladies in the doctors office yesterday.  Sorry but I did. Just out of jealousy, not because of them personally. Note I didn't know any of them, I am not jealous of my pregnant friends, only pregnant strangers.
  • I finished C25K W3 last night and with the exception of being really hot, my legs felt good and I didn't have any side pain.  Was really surprised since I hadn't exercised since Thursday.
  • I am scared to start the next level on C25K.  Like REALLY REALLY SCARED!
Ahhh....that kinda feels better, anything you want to share?


8 comments:

Bari said...

WTG on keeping in your calories with a trip to Wenchy's! That must have taken total starvation the rest of the day :)

I'm glad you are sticking with the c25k. It's amazing how it really works to build you up. It's where I started and now I'm running 6 miles this weekend (albeit with a few walk breaks).

Totally understand your jealousy of the preggos at your dr's office. When we were trying, it seemed everyone on the planet was pregnant except me. It's good to know I wasn't the only one who felt those twinges of jealously.

Have a great week and enjoy your last day at 32!

Brooke said...

isn't it great when fast food doesn't taste as good as we remember? makes it a lot less tempting for the future.

DON'T BE SCARED trust me, you can do it. it may look like a huge jump but its completely do able!!

Stillmary said...

So sorry about your fish. And then the waterfall tube problem. :( It does seem like when it rains it pours where ponds are concerned.
BUT, good for you on completing week 3 of C25K. I know you'll do great in the next step too!

Audrey said...

Awww, sorry about your fishy. :(

Glad you're doing so well with C25K. And way to go on staying within your calorie range even while eating fast food. That's awesome!

*Lissa* said...

I hope you are feeling much better now!

Confession: I get jealous of pregnant people, too.

xoxo

Bacardi Mama said...

Not so awful. You feel better now, don't you? I still have to write mine.

Kim said...

pregnant WHINEY women SUCK! :) I don't even hesitate to let them know I'd give anything to be THAT miserable ;) that usually shuts them up.

love that fast food doesn't taste like we remember!!

YAY on c25k!!!

Ace said...

I'm so proud of you for continuing with c25k! I need help, friend. I've lost all motivation.

Post a Comment