July 11, 2010

6
Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac

So it has been one heck of a weekend!  And not in a good way at all. Friday evening started with us picking up Subway for dinner then doing some laundry.  I had been sneezing all day long, so my allergies were in overdrive. I started searching for some ideas for home improvements and before I knew it, it was almost 9:30.  So I called my Grandma to check in with her and took my contacts out and took an antihistime and got my pj's on.  Well by the time I got back downstairs to put the last load in the dryer....i felt like I was going to pass out.

I literally felt like the left side of my head was pulsing and like I had just stared at a bright light, you know when you see a black glow.  Then the right side was kinda pulsing like someone was doing jazz hands or something.  All the time a slight migraine thump was going on.  So i laid down and hoped it would pass.  Felt like I was going to yak.  Hubs was worried and thought about taking me to urgent care or something, because it wasn't like a normal migraine and i felt really dizzy.  It didn't go away, so after laying there for a bit, I went up to bed to lay down in the dark.  Hubs got me a wet washcloth.  Something wasn't right.

I laid in the dark kinda drifting in and out of sleep, he came up later and gave me some aspirin.  I eventually fell asleep and the pulsing stopped. And I didn't get out of bed until 11 the next morning.  My body needed sleep. It had been a crazy week at work, and with the allergies and sneezing, I think my body/mind just went whack for a bit..  But I'm better now.  Thank goodness I woke up normal today, yesterday just felt like a long recovery from a drunkfest or something.  But no, just a wild night of Subway, Laundry and looking for doors on Home Depot.  Woohoo....overkill heh?

So anyway, long story short, Saturday wasn't all that exciting.  So this may be the shortest and lamest SCPM ever.  Sorry, it's all I got.  Hope you all had a great day and are refreshed for the week.  Gonna be a busy week for me. Got a very important OB appt, my Grandma is having a heart cath, and I'm turning another year older.  Whew...buckle up it's gonna be a busy week.






6 comments:

Ace said...

Oh man, that stinks! I can't remember what it's called, Ocular migraine I think? I had one once when I was downright stressed and exhausted when I was doing temp work last fall. Everything gets all black and fuzzy. It was horrible.
Glad you are feeling better! What day is your birthday? And what happens at this important OB appt???

Kim said...

boo on being down!! that sounds like how I felt 2 weeks ago when we had to cut our camping weekend short.. totally stinks!!

good luck @ your OB appt!!! & prayers for gma! :)

what program do you use for your mosaics? I am intrigued, I finally have a card in my phone & thought yday several times "I could do a scpm today" LOL

Kirsten said...

Glad you are feeling better. I hope this week brings you no crappy feelings, a fantastic birthday, good OB appointments, and a safe procedure for your Grandma.

Bari said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel like yourself again. Migraines are horrible, no question about that. Praying for a great week the week with your birthday, OB appt, and Grandma's procedure. MWAH!

april said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Here's to a fantastic week and birthday!

Brooke said...

sounds scary. glad all is well now!

Post a Comment