July 25, 2010

4
Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac

Compared to last Saturday, yesterday was pretty boring. It was almost 134 dgrees outside when I got up at 8:15 so I opted not to go for my run when I let Emma out and almost couldn't breathe.  Worried me a little after my Thursday night freak out, so I didn't want to overheat.  Instead stayed inside and got caught up on my cleaning and organizing.  Watched a movie in the afternoon, Pirate Radio which was pretty good.  Ran to the market at the end of the day to pick up a few things for dinner tonight.  I'm getting my hair cut and having dinner at my aunts place, so I'm bringing dessert and some texas caviar.  Hope you all had a good weekend!
Click on the image above to scroll thru each picture.



4 comments:

Bari said...

Texas caviar? I have to say I'm intrigued!

Bacardi Mama said...

Love that puppy. Just what is Texas caviar?

Ace said...

Ugh, Saturday was ridiculously hot. Sounds like a relaxing day though!

Kim said...

OH YUMMMMM I haven't had texas caviar in a while.. sounds scrumptious!! think I'll make some w/the farmer's market goods laying around!! thanks! :) don't you loooooooove netflix???????!

Post a Comment