July 26, 2010

14
Snip Snip...time for a change

I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a few weeks now.  Since the beginning of summer, my hair is almost always in a ponytail.  And since I have been running more and therefor sweating more, its really been more of a hindrance then a joy.  So I made the decision on Friday to take the plunge and get it chopped off.  I also thought, hey while I'm at it why don't I color it again?  Last year I had a carmel color that I loved and thought, well even though it doesn't feel like it, fall is just around the corner right? So let's go a little darker.

So I called my aunt, who I am lucky enough to also be my stylist and we set something up for Sunday night. I was really nervous all day Sunday, like am I doing the right thing? It's finally gotten long again and now you are wanting to cut it all off? Will you regret it...is wearing a ponytail every really that bad?  The answers to all three of these were a resounding YES!  Just do it chicken.....you need a boost!

So here is how I looked at 6 o'clock last night....catch ya later Goldilocks!

And by 10 o'clock I was....hello sweet carmel!
It looks a little darker this morning, especially around the top of my forehead, but it will lighten up a tad this week.  I couldn't be happier with my decision...I feel so much better.  What do you think...too short or too dark? It matches my eyebrows pretty nicely so I'm thinking its just right!

Amazing how liberating a change like this can be...I feel like I am refreshed and ready to go! Happy Monday everyone!




14 comments:

Ace said...

It looks GREAT!

Brooke said...

I LOVE IT!!!! it looks great :-D

woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

jaime said...

I LOVE it!!!

Carrie said...

I absolutely love it! Good decisions all the way around.

Kirsten said...

It looks really good! I love the color.

Bacardi Mama said...

I love it. It looks very sassy.

Bari said...

Like I told you last night, it looks great! You look about 10 lbs lighter, seriously! The cut frames your face perfectly and the color is awesome. I want to go dark again too. My appt is next week sometime. Who knows what may happen :)

Kim said...

it looks GREAT!!! ya'll r givin' me the bug too.. what to do what to do....

CraftGirlAlli said...

I think it looks great!!!

april said...

LOVE.IT. ;)

Syl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You look absolutely beautiful and so happy!

*Lissa* said...

I totally love it!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I love it! It has great color and shape! You can still pull it back to run, but have lighter, more managable hair! Cool.

Nadine said...

spectacular -- really, really flattering cut and color!

Post a Comment