May 5, 2010

7
Weigh-In Wednesday


Sisterhood 21-Days Challenge

Time for a WI over at Shrinking Jeans and boy was this one going to hurt! I had a bachlorette party, actually day long event, this weekend (really late cell phone mosiac to follow this afternoon) and you all know how girltime can get.

So I'm bummed to say that I am up 2 lbs this week.  Thanks Margaritas and Melting Pot...oh the Melting Pot.  Good thing it's pricey or I would go there often.  Not surprised at the gain and surprisingly, I don't feel bad about it.  It was a great time this weekend, and not something I do all the time.

Here are the things I was going to focus on for 21 days and how this week went.
1) Taking my vitamins everyday. Missed the weekend but otherwise doing well.
2) Drinking at least 2 liters of water everyday. Again missed the weekend but filling up all other days. 
3) NO sneaking food.  Only did this once, and it was with a WW fudge bar.  I did eat alot this weekend, but did not sneak any of it. 

How did you do this week...have good news to share or anything you need to get off your chest? Stop over and share with the sisterhood.



7 comments:

Brooke said...

you dared to get on the scale after a trip to the Melting Pot? brave woman! good job on (almost) meeting the goals.

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

I hear the Melting Pot is great but I've never gone there. You will lose the 2 pounds easy, glad that you enjoyed yourself!

Bari said...

2 pounds after your fabulous weekend is nothin'. I'm glad you aren't beating yourself up about it. Like Renee said, you will lose that in no time.

Great job on your goals this week, too. Weekends are my downfall as well :)

Stillmary said...

Good for you! We're all going to have weekends like that sometimes (at least we hope so) and just not letting them de-rail you is a victory in itself. And most importantly, you did well with your vitamins, your water, and not sneaking food. That last one is SO impressive to me. That will have to be the next good habit that I work on. Good job, Mendie. With your good habits, those two pounds will disappear before you know it.

april said...

First, what is the Melting Pot? Second, I KNOW you're out celebrating cinco de mayo and I'm way jealous because no one would go with me. Third, sometimes, life's happiness and celebrations have to come first. That's what happened, and you enjoyed it and that's great!

Have a good week, friend.

Mom of 3 boys said...

I have also gone to the Melting Pot and understand why you have a gain. I am sure it'll be gone next week. Keep at your goals, they are great.

imadramamama said...

Gains are always easier when you know why, aren't they? I'm glad you enjoyed yourself this weekend!!

Post a Comment