May 22, 2010

3
Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac

Happy Saturday friends!  It was a relaxing day, after a busy wedding last weekend, I feel like it's been 2 weeks since I had a few days off.  It was supposed to be a beautiful day but we had some pop-up showers which kept us indoors until evening.  But that's ok, got alot done and I'm sitting in a clean house as I type this post.
My husbands best friend came down to visit so I'm sure we are probably going to hang out and watch a movie in a bit.  I've had a few glasses of wine so I actually could probably fall asleep in about thirty minutes, but I'll do my best to stay up and hang for a bit.  I'm such a fuddy dud already in my old age!
From 2010-05-22
Click on the photo to browse thru images. Hope you all had a great weekend.  Stop over and see what everyone else was up to this weekend at If You Think Round is Funny.



3 comments:

Stillmary said...

I always enjoy your Saturday Cell Phone Mosaics and this one was no exception. So interesting and fun. You were very smart and productive all day. I need to take a lesson. :)

Ace said...

Glad you had a good day! Sounds nice!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

That looks like a fun day! Wonderful blog as well- love the colors and such!

Post a Comment