May 25, 2010

3
Bring it on


Ever have someone say something to you that lights a fire under you and makes you want to push even harder to prove them wrong?  Well the fire has been lit my friends, and it only fuels the hunger to get back on track that I found last week.

It's time to get reacquainted with a few friends that I have been neglecting the past few months. Hello friends!  Thanks for being so patient with me! 

I walked 2 miles last night, sure my legs are tight this morning and I make a grunting noise when I get up from my chair, but I did it..  It feels good.  That pride, as self-centered as it sounds, is what keeps me going.

So to those who are lighting my fire...I say bring it on.  It's only going to push me closer to my goal!



3 comments:

jaime said...

way to go - and welcome back! :)

Ace said...

Let's get it on! I'm starting couch to 5k today! I signed up with myfitnesspal.com and it will tweet for me when I exercise so if you don't see a tweet, come bug me!

Bari said...

Burn, baby, burn!!!!! Welcome back girlfriend :)

I did just download the mapmyrun free app for iphone and it is very cool. Actually does more than the Nike+ and was free. Wish I'd known about it before I bought the Nike chip. You should go download it. It will tweet or FB your workouts and you can keep track of your mileage either on your phone or upload it to the website.

Post a Comment