May 26, 2010

11
Weigh-In Wednesday

It's Wednesday already? Wow what a quick week it has been.  Unlike last week when I almost wanted to vomit and thru my scale out the window, I felt good this morning as I stepped on the scale.  Sure my fingers were crossed and I peaked thru one squinted eye but I was more confident with how I handled my food choices this week.

I'm down 1.2 lbs this week.  That's 8% of my summer goal of losing 15 lbs!

High five!  A step in the right direction...finally.  I started walking on Monday and will do another 2 miles tonight, wanted to start C25K but once I started walking, I had to be realistic with myself.  I'm not ready to start running just yet, even if it's only for 30 seconds at a time.  I'd rather walk for a few weeks, get my stamina up and then start C25K.   I am not setting myself up for failure this time.

A new challenge is underway over at Shrinking Jeans...go check it out and join us if you need some extra motivation this summer!








11 comments:

jaime said...

Congrats on the loss...you're definitely headed in the right direction! :)

Bari said...

Definitely moving in the right direction! Big ^5. I like how you are being realistic about the c25k, but don't sell yourself short, either! I never thought I'd be able to run for 30 seconds, but I certainly proved that wrong-you will too.

Stillmary said...

Way to go, Mendie! Way to be smart and RE-motivated!

Ace said...

YAY! Go you!

Brooke said...

great job on the loss! :) how frequently will you be walking? do you have a walking plan? i <3 training plans but don't know if they exist for walking.

Krissy said...

I always mean to start walking but it's been so hot I don't think I'm going to!! I have other ways to exercise though! :) I'm doing the challenge too. Hope you can stop by my site!

Weight Loss Blog
My Mommy Blog

Tiffany said...

Great job! Half of the battle can be making those needed "U-Turns" after a challenging week! Keep it up!

Christy M. said...

You are so smart, Mendie! Really!! Definitely ease into running so you don't end up injured!

I'm so proud of you and your loss this week! WTG!!!!

xoxoxo

Eva said...

Good for you! I would love to lose some by the summer (trying to!)

imadramamama said...

I'm doing the happy dance for you!! Yay!

Audrey said...

Great job!

Post a Comment