March 24, 2010

10
Weigh-In Wednesday

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge
It's Wednesday...and you know what that means...time to weigh in for the Spring Fling Challenge. It was a good week, spent most of my weekly allowance points on Saturday grilling out with friends.  Enjoyed some wine, grilled pepperjack burgers and vegetables and even had a piece of apple pie!  I worked out everyday shredding so I was hoping to see a loss this week.

Here are my numbers
Last Week: 152.8 lbs
This Week: 152.2 lbs
Current Loss: .6 loss
Challenge Total: -3.4 lbs

Go Team SynErgy!

So I lost what I had gained last week! Score one for me!  My goal for this challenge was to get under 150, so I am back on track to be there in the next few weeks.  I want to go into Easter weighing less then I have this year...that's another mini-goal I guess!


How did you do this week…go share your weigh-in with the Sisterhood!


10 comments:

Brooke said...

a loss and apple pie? sounds like a great week! :)

*Lissa* said...

Sounds like you had awesome control this week! Way to go!

LaughingLady said...

Good for you!! I need to give myself a kick in the pants and lose what I've gained over the last 2 weeks, too. The first week I could blame on TOM, but this past week.... lack of self-discipline, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Keep up the great work!

Kirsten said...

Congrats, Mendie! That is a great loss for one week. Keep up the exercise and following your points.

Elaine A. said...

Oooh, you're so close to getting under 150, I can't wait to see when you do! Great job girl!

Bari said...

I splurged this weekend, too, and still lost. Ain't it grand! Congrats to you :)

Heather D said...

Good job, loser ;) Love it! Keep up the great work!

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

Way to go lady! You are doing great.

DaenelT said...

Yay! So happy for you. Keep up the good work.

imadramamama said...

Yay, Mendie!! That's great!!

Post a Comment