March 3, 2010

16
Weigh-In Wednesday

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I have been working hard and watching what I eat, so I'm ready for the first WI of the Spring Fling Challenge over at Shrinking Jeans.

Here are my numbers: 
Last Week: 155.6 lbs
This Week: 153.8 lbs
Change: -1.8 lbs


Go Team SynErgy!!!  You ladies have kept me motivated this week!
Glad I could contribute to our team with a loss!

So glad to see a loss again, this puts me .2 lbs away from the lowest weight I have seen since December so it feels great!  I started Shredding on Monday and while it has been an adjustment getting up an hour earlier (please hand me the coffee), when I finish that 30 minutes I am glad I dragged my butt out of bed to do it.  Feeling a little stronger with each day!  Also I am sooo close to getting my 1st 5 pounds lost sticker from WW....next week it shall be mine!

How was your week....were your actions of the week reflect when you stepped on the scale?  Good or bad, come share with the girls and guy at Shrinking Jeans.  Everyone of us has our ups and downs...together we will make it an easier journey!



16 comments:

Karena said...

Fantastic job, Mendie!! I am so proud of you -- for getting up at 0'dark 30 to work out, and for staying on track with your nutrition! You deserve that button!!

Brooke said...

woooooooohooooooooo!! :D great job. you are super decated with shredding every morning. totally kick ass awesome!

Ace said...

Great job! Congrats!

Ashlee said...

GREAT JOB! that's awesome!

Barb said...

Great job! I did the getting-up-early-to-shred thing last summer, and I just can't face doing it again just yet. So proud of you for doing it!

imadramamama said...

Woohoo!! Go, Mendie!! That's awesome!

The Doll said...

Great Job on the loss and the getting up early to shred.

Heather D said...

Yay for the loss and shredding! Keep it up!

Kirsten said...

Congrats on your loss!! That is awesome.

Yum Yucky said...

I'm just catching on to the Challenge and it's great to go from blog to blog, reading about everyone's progress. go Go GO!!!

Misty said...

Congrats on your loss this week! I can only imagine how it must feel to be .2 from your lowest weight.. WOW!

audrey said...

I am so so so happy for you! Squee!

Love the new blog layout, too! :)

Elaine A. said...

You're doing so wonderfully girl! I WISH I weighed what you do. *sigh*

Tiffany said...

Great job! It feels so great to be close to a milestone... You are doing great! Oh BTW, I love your blog design - Did you do it yourself?

Christie O. said...

wow girl, you are SO close to the next decade!!! wooooohooooooo!!! congrats on the great loss this week, you're ROCKING!!!

Mommy Mo said...

Medie, you did a fabulously fantastic job this week- I am so proud of yuo for shreddinng and WW'ing. I bet those pounds just fly off.

Post a Comment