March 2, 2010

7
True Confessions Tuesday

True Confessions

Its Tuesday time to share what's on our minds...good or bad with our sisters over at Shrinking Jeans.

  • I have gotten 2 days of  the 30 Day Shred challenge in.  Yes I know it's only been going on for 2 days....but I'm hoping to continue this trend for the whole month.  Been getting up at 5AM to get it done before work, and so far I am glad I did.  While it sucks getting out of bed an hour earlier, especially when I wake up about 3:30 and have trouble falling back asleep, it's nice to have it out of the way.

  • WI tonight at WW.  Hoping to see a loss after last week's slight gain.  I have been good and stayed on track this week.

  • In that same regard, I resisted Chinese food this weekend.  That is an accomplishment because I love me some Lo Mein and eggrolls!

  • I'm trying to get the nerve up to post my before pictures for the current 30 Day Shred Challenge.  I know they are before pics, but I feel like an Oompa Lompa.

  • I am not convinced that I like my new running shoes.  They feel a little odd while I'm working out towards the outside toe area, but my feet don't hurt afterwards.  So maybe they just need stretched out.  I love the style and fit just am not sure if they will ever feel great.  Need to keep an eye on this before the 60 day return policy is up in case I want to try a different style.

  • I am officially back on the coffee wagon, counting my points for the SF creamer and even the full fat good kind I splurge for on the weekends, but the caffeine is definitely helping keep me focused in the mornings.

    Hope everyone has a great day, I'm proud of myself for the good week that I have had and hope it continues and rewards me with a good number on the scale!



  • 7 comments:

    Brooke said...

    i'm totally impressed with your dedication to shredding!! :) how long have you been a sister? you know there is no judgment here. at the very least take the pictures (if you haven't already) that way you have the befores for your record.

    Karena said...

    Great job this week, you SHOULD be proud! Especially resisting one of your faves! And 5AM? I just can't do it. I've tried so many times to be an early AM exerciser, but can't seem to see it through. Good for you!

    Trish said...

    You did great! Awesome in resisting the Chinese food!

    The Doll said...

    Great job with everything. If you don't want to post pictures on your blog post them over at The Hood. It's a little more private over there and only us sisters will see them.

    Syl said...

    great work resisting the chinese food! That's a tough one.

    Shredding at 5am you are a superstar!

    I know I use to love getting workouts out of the way but somehow my love of working out has changed to evenings after my kids go to bed, it's my release from the day and love to end the day on that note!

    Kristen Andrews said...

    keep up the great work, so nice to meet you!

    imadramamama said...

    Post those pics, Mendie! You can do it!!

    And, dude, good job on passing down the Chinese! I wish I were as strong as you!

    Post a Comment