March 13, 2010

4
Saturday Cell Phone Mosiac

What a busy emotional Saturday it has been.  Emma had a vet appointment, we discovers some blood in her urine yesterday and made an appt ot have it checked out this morning.  She was up every 2 hrs to go outside because she couldn't control it like normal.  Poor thing!  The doctor said she had a rip-roaring UTI and gave her some meds to take, so hopefully she starts feeling better soon!  We have a few friends down for a visit, so I'm enjoying some wine while the boys went to a local pub.  I am so relieved that there is nothing more serious with Emma, and hope the meds make it go away.  I don't like my little girl being sick!

Confession: I did skip my 30 Day Shred workout today but will get back on track tomorrow.  Feel

Now go over and check out what Ace and friends were up to this weekend at If You Think Round is Funny.


4 comments:

Ace said...

Aw, hope Emma feels better real soon!

april said...

Poor Emma. I'm all too familiar with doxies and UTIs. I hope she's better soon!

What kind of wine is that??

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Glad Emma is only dealing with a UTI. Poor thing though!! It's so hard to watch them in pain isn't it. It's a good thing you spotted the blood!! Feel better lil lady!!

Stillmary said...

I hope little Emma is feeling much better this morning. It's so hard to watch someone you love suffer. Also, Good job on your recent weight loss!

Post a Comment