March 10, 2010

16
Weigh-In Wednesday

Sisterhood Spring Fling Challenge

Happy Wednesday!  Time to step on the scale for WI over at Shrinking Jeans.

Here are my numbers: 
Last Week: 153.8 lbs
This Week: 152.2 lbs
Current Loss: -1.6 lbs

Challenge Total: -3.4 lbs

Go Team SynErgy!!!

I am happy to report that I earned my first 5 lbs loss sticker at Weightwatchers last night!  Amazing how good a little star sticker can make you feel!  I finished the 1st level of The 30 Day Shred this morning, having done it EVERY.DAY so far.  Going to take measurements and pics tonight to see if I can tell a difference yet.  It feels like my muffin top is a little smoother so I'm hoping the tape reflects that.  Either way I know I am getting stronger.  I am glad that the bicycle crunches are done and am ready to move on to level 2 tomorrow morning.

So go step on the scale and come share your results with  Shrinking Jeans. If you didn't have the kind of week you wanted, make the decision to make next week better starting today!



16 comments:

jaime said...

Congratulations on your loss!! You're doing so great! :)

Bari said...

Yeah Mendie! I used to love those stickers at WW :) Congrats on the loss and on finishing level 1 of the Shred! You are doing awesome. Woot-Woot!!

Karena said...

Great job, Mendie! Congrats on the loss, and kudos to you for sticking with the Shred. Can't wait to hear about level 2!

Sarah said...

Way to go!!

Brooke said...

you are on a roll!! :) great job on all the hard work. you deserve to be seeing the great results you're getting.

Hope said...

Congrats on the loss and getting the 5 lb sticker :)

Kim said...

WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WTG GIRL!!!!

Kirsten said...

Great job!!

Syl said...

Awesome weigh in Mendie, you are doing so great!

LaughingLady said...

Awesome, Mendie! Way to go!!! It IS amazing what a boost those little visual reminders of goals reached are ~ and at this rate, it won't be long before you get another one!! Keep up the great work!

Christy M. said...

Mendie,
I'm so proud of you! What an awesome loss this week, and overall! Congrats on making it though level 1 of the Shred. That's a HUGE accomplishment! I hope level 2 is just as good for you :)

Tiffany said...

Great job! Can you believe how exciting the 5lb sticker is! I love how important those symbols are - way to go for moving up to level two on the shred!

Melissa List said...

I got my first 10 pound badge today! I'm so excited! :D

april said...

You're doing so great! I'm so proud of you!

Elaine A. said...

Girl, you're gonna be in the 140's before you know it! Keep it up - you're doing awesome!

AnnG said...

Whoohooo!!! You are doing awesome! So proud of you for keeping up with the Shred! Your body will thank you for it!

Post a Comment