January 21, 2010

14
You Capture - Love around my home

Photobucket

 Of course Emma is one of the main things that screams love around our house.  She is always waiting for me to get home to jump up and give me puppy kisses...kinda asking how my day was and if it was bad, she was ready to make it better.

But she seems to have hurt her hip again this week.  She is still feeling pretty low, and has hung out on her pillow in front of the heater vent most of the week recouping.  If you do puppy prayers, please send them her way.


Here is something else that makes me feel love everytime I pass by it.

It's a magnet that my Grandma and Grandpa got for me when I first moved away from home. You see I lived with my grandparents until I was 23.  My mom lived with us off and on, but I stayed with them since I was young, they were my roots.  It traveled to college with me and even made the trip to San Diego when we lived there for a short time. I have had this magnet on the door to everyplace I have ever lived, and will do so for the rest of my life.  Its a little reminder of them and the fact that even though I moved out, I kept a big piece of them with me and I know I was still in their thoughts everyday.

Come share your love with us-we would love to see it!


14 comments:

jaime said...

poor Emma. I hope she's better very soon!

Brooke said...

i love that you have the magnet from your grandparents :)

feel better Emma!!

Furry Bottoms said...

Aw, little Emma! Is it her hip socket? My Freddy had to have surgery to get it fixed. Smooth round end of one bone, and the other bone was all ridged up so when the two bones met, it hurt him like heck. After surgery. he was good to go!

Heather D said...

Oh sweet pup! How she's feeling better!

Ashlee said...

Emma is just so cute! Prayers her way for healing :)

T.J. said...

Winter is rough on pups, huh?! Hope Emma is bouncing back in no time! I loved the story behind your magnet photo :)
Oh, and love the new blog look!!!!!!

Syl said...

Emma is so cute, hope she is feeling better soon. i know what you mean about doggie love once you come through that door, i have a little dog that just adores me and sometimes it gets to be a bit much :-)

H-Mama said...

Your puppy is precious. I love sentimental items like that. ;)

Saj said...

That magnet is so lovely, and the story behind it is more than lovely. And what a face on that puppy of yours!

Bari said...

Emma is so stinkin' cute! I hope she feels better, soon. Our kitty loves to hang out in front of heat vents, too :)

Megryansmom said...

Puppy LOVE! Hope she's feeling better.

Bacardi Mama said...

I love the magnet and the story behind it.

Elaine A. said...

That's so sweet about the magnet! I would hang it prominently too! And sweet doggie, hope she's better!

P.S. Loving your new blog look!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Love the magnet and what it means to you. =)

Post a Comment