January 7, 2010

5
You Capture - 2009 Year in Review

Photobucket

Time to talk a walk along memory lane with You Capture this week.  I started contributing photos to You Capture in August of last year, but am excited to be a part of such an awesome sharing project!  Here are a few of my favorite captures from 2009.

I love to capture the Miss Emma.


I love to capture the unique colors of flowers.



I like to capture the beauty in things I pass by everyday.


Thank you to Beth for bringing You Capture to her blog...I can't wait to see how she challenges us this year!  Stop over and see what everyone else was up to this year at I Should Be Folding Laundry.


5 comments:

jaime said...

I love Emma - and the flowers!!

Erin said...

BarkObama! That's so cute.

Life with Kaishon said...

Your pictures are GREAT! LOVE the bark sign! Oh my gosh SO cute! I want to put that on my facebook page : ) Really clever! Hope you have a great year filled with lots of shooting opportunities! : )

Stillmary said...

Great pictures! Your dog is adorable, I love the pink flowers the most, and the everyday pictures are really interesting!

Sarah said...

Great photos! i love the flowers.

Post a Comment