January 6, 2010

18
Weigh-in Wednesday

Rethink Your Shrink!
It's time for the 1st weigh-in of 2010 over at Shrinking Jeans!  Whose excited?  I actually am this time....probably because I have been gotten back on track with watching what I stick in my mouth and started slowly exercising again.  Hope the scale reflects my resolution to get back on track.

Last week: 158.6
Today: 157.2
Loss: -1.4

Yippee!  Haven't seen a negative in front of a weigh-in for quite a while...I forgot how good it feels!  I have been taking my vitamins everyday and finishing at least 2 water bottles down while I'm at work (32oz each).  Got a journal that I am tracking my foods on, and so far have been good about it.  Started Shredding again and even tried Yoga last night while dinner was in the oven.  That lady was really perky and my core was burning when I got done.  Then I fell asleep on the couch after dinner.  Must have really relaxed me!

How did you do this week....was it a good start to the new year.  Don't forget to stop over and weigh-in with the Sisterhood and let us know how your weigh-in went!


18 comments:

Christie O. said...

YAYYYY! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE SO MANY LOSSES ALREADY THIS WEEK!!! congratulations, girl, that's awesome!!! Keep the momentum going!!!! You're worth it!!

Karena said...

Wonderful to see the scale moving in the right direction, isn't it?! Great job, Mendie! You should be very proud -- Keep it up!

Brooke said...

good job! :) i know you've been struggling lately - hopefully this loss is what you need to prove to yourself that the hard work is worth it!! :D

LaughingLady said...

Great job, Mendie! That downward progress on the scale always feels SO GOOD!!! Keep up the great work!

audrey said...

Yippeee!!!! Great job! So proud of you! :)

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Good job! :) Keep it up!

The Doll said...

Great Job! Keep up the good work!

Crooked Eyebrow said...

Journaling is such a great idea!
I am so very proud of you,way to go!

Heather D said...

Way to get back on track! So proud of you!

Mommy Mo said...

Good job Mendie! I'm not so good at yoga. The last time I took the yoga class at the gym, I had a cold and my heavy breathing and coughing was anything but relaxing, both for me and for everyone else. I would have a sneezing fit and then it would take everything in me not to collapse in giggles at myself.

Jenny said...

That is awesome!!! Keep it up! Together, we can lose it all.

Meg @ Higgins Happenings said...

Great job girl! Keep it up! I did Yoga last night too, and I think it put me to sleep as well! But mine was from lack of sleep from the night before :( It's tough work, but we can do it sista!!
Meg @ I commit 2 Be Fit
icommit2befit.blogspot.com

april said...

I'm so so proud of what a good job you're doing! Way to go!

imadramamama said...

Mendie, that's awesome!! Great job on the loss this week!

I'm trying to get back into the yoga habit...it's been a looong time!

Tiffany said...

Great job! I love yoga - its so nice to feed the mind and body at the same time!

Diane said...

awesome loss! A lot of us are well on our way to making 2010 a year of great losses!!

CraftGirlAlli said...

way to go on the loss! I've never tried yoga before...but always wanted to. Is there a dvd you recommend for a newbie like me?

Elaine A. said...

Congrats on the loss girl, you're doing so awesome!!

Post a Comment