January 27, 2010

13
Weigh-in Wednesday

Rethink Your Shrink!
It's time to weigh-in with Re-Think your Shrink over at Shrinking Jeans! Let's see what my scale told me this morning:

Last week: 156.4
Today: 154.8
Loss: -1.6
Challenge Total: -3.8


I had my weigh-in at WeightWatchers last night...and I was down 4 lbs from my initial weigh-in last week!  I was esctatic!  Thinking the big difference was not eating a heavy lunch yesterday like I did last week, and the fact I ate a heavier dinner last night.  Next week I'd think my two should losses (positive thinking) line up a little better...but I'll take it this week!  Great start to my WW experience.  And I did mention The Sisterhood in front of the whole meeting when they asked how I won....spread a little love for my Sista's!!

I did get 2 hour long workouts in this week, where I burned about 450 calories....and I really think that's what made the difference this week, because if you remember I did use all my extra points on Friday's fiasco of a dinner. So that's what I'm going to try to do this week...get at least 3 hourlong workouts in this week if I can.

How was your week?  Did you have a great loss...or reach a milestone?  Come share with the Sisters...we'd love to congratulate you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


13 comments:

CraftGirlAlli said...

Congrats on the loss!! And glad you are liking your WW meetings! I need to get back to going to those!

Syl said...

Great work Mendie!

Ashlee said...

congrats! you're doing a great job :) i've found that eating doesn't change my weight much, it's the long runs that really get my body burning!

Karena said...

Good job, Mendie! Glad to hear WW is working well for you. And woohoo on all the working out!!

Brooke said...

woot for the sista shout out!! :)

and wooohoooooo! on the loss - great job. glad to see things turning around for you.

audrey said...

Congrats on a great loss! So glad WW is working for you. That's awesome! :)

Kim said...

GREAT JOB!!!

Heather D said...

Woo hoo! Great job, Mendie, you rock!

Meredith said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That is great!

Christy M. said...

WAY TO GO, Mendie! I'm so excited that Weight Watcher is really working for you! WOOHOOOO!!!

And holy cow did I blow all my flex point Friday night too! I've vowed to never do that again :)

Hope you have an amazing week!!!

*Lissa* said...

Mendie!!! SO AWESOME! xoxo

Mom of 3 boys said...

Great job. Keep it up.

april said...

You ROCK! Keep up the amazing work!

Post a Comment