January 26, 2010

8
True Confessions Tuesday

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans True Confessions
Time to fess up to things we are proud of....and not so proud of with the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.

*WW weigh-in tonight…hope to see a loss from my initial weigh-in…fingers crossed! It’s not until 6:30…so need to be diligent today!

*Planned on only eating half my flex points, ended up eating all of them and a few extra…did you know ¼ of a lg Donatos pizza is 17 pts!!! Well…I do now! Yikes!

*Tracked everything, even the super high day on Friday. Finding it much easier to plan the next days menus ahead of time, seeing the points sometimes changes my mind.

*Worked out 4 days….2 of those days were 60 minute workouts where I burned around 450 calories each day! Woot!

*Started opening myself up to some of the sisters, still not sure how I that will go but all I can do is be myself…as dorky and over-thinking as I am, you either like me or you don’t. Considering joining them for a gathering this year…we’ll see how that works out. I mean BeDazzler Night….who wouldn’t want to be there!!! LOL!

*I have found the support of the sisters and my other regular readers to be such an amazing thing….so thank you for all the comments, tweets and emails. I really appreciate all of my bloggy friends!!!

*I am really craving white chili again….OMG it was soo good!!!

What's on your mind this chilly Tuesday morning?  Come link up at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.


8 comments:

Brooke said...

pizza is awful, so i hate it when jay tries to convince me we need frozen pizza for dinner. it takes half to fill me up. and 1/4 is all i get for the calories!

Ashlee said...

good luck at weigh-in! after looking up pizza nutritional info online, i've completely stopped buying it out. i only make it at home now, it's a wonder where all the calories come from when eating out, because you can make it quite healthy at home.... without tons of cheese, pepperoni, sausage... ya know, the good stuff! haha

Ace said...

Good luck at weigh in!

Mmm, white chili.

Karena said...

The pizza is scary, isn't it? And my family eats SO much of it! Thanks for the info -- might help me stave off next time we talk about ordering out!

And by all means open up and be yourself! That's something I love about the place -- they take me as I am, warts and all!

Bari said...

Good luck on your weigh-in tonight. I'm sure you will do great, even with a little pizza. Look how many calories you burned (and points you earned) this week.

Pizza is probably my all time favorite food, but I don't like a lot of meat on in, so I try to justify it that way :)

Mommy Mo said...

Open up, girl, open up. I love you just the way you are!

There is an awesome pizza recipe that I posted on SJ- here is the link. IT IS THE BEST!

http://shrinkingjeans.net/2009/09/fresh-tomato-basil-and-cheese-pizza/

audrey said...

I am so wanting to attend bedazzler night!!

AnnG said...

You can do it, You can do it!! Just keep saying that over and over again and finally your head will believe it too!! Doesn't sound like you had that bad of a week to me.

Post a Comment