January 25, 2010

6
Monday morning ramblings

Some random thoughts and comments that are taking up space in my sleepy brain this morning.

~Tried on bridesmaid dress Friday night for the wedding in May that I am in. I fit into a smaller size then the one I wore in July, but still need alterations because of certain body parts that wouldn’t fit into the size dress that the rest of my body would fit into. Irritating.

~Went to the library on Saturday to surprisely find a video I have been waitlisted on since summer…just sitting in the shelves. WTF? Bride Wars…you and I have a date this week!

~Slept in on Saturday, did a small workout in the afternoon, watched a movie that night and literally fell asleep on the couch at 10PM. Got up, worked out yesterday did lots of housework and took a nap about 6. Why I am so tired this weekend??? Got a little sore throat and the sniffles this morning, maybe my body was telling me I needed rest.

~Contemplating going back to spreadsheet tracking versus journal for my points/calories and weight/workouts. Just seems easier to sort thru a food list and past favorites when its in excel, plus that’s what I work in most of the time, so it would be less obvious.

~Cell Phone contract is up next month, and I can’t decide if I want to get a new phone or keep the one I have. Need to look at new phones and see if any strike my fancy.

~Wish I knew how to make good stir-fry at home. I make it and it normally ends up just tasting like chicken and vegetables with soy sauce….not impressive at all.

~I am serious need of a color and trim and eyebrow wax….its been too long.

Anything on your mind this Monday that isn’t really that important but is taking up space in that mind of yours?


6 comments:

Ace said...

You put starting a family on hold, right? Maybe you're so tired because it happened when you weren't trying so hard? Just a thought.

Brooke said...

sometimes we just need to listen to our bodies and rest. for whatever reason. fighting off infection is hard work. take care of yourself.

ps - i'm an excel junkie :) its better than crack.

Syl said...

I left you a little award on my blog under yestedays post :-)

Susan said...

I'm in desperate need of an eyebrow wax.... I understand. And if your body is telling you to rest, then rest!

audrey said...

Ah, the necessary eyebrow wax. I hate when those are overdue.

I'm totally with you on the Excel thing. Love that program!

Smaller size than July? Be thrilled, hooker! ;)

Melissa List said...

I love love love myfitnesspal.com for journaling my food. It's so easy to use and you can find anything and EVERYTHING in it.

I love Bride Wars. I just bought that not long ago. :) It's the perfect chick flick.

Post a Comment