November 12, 2009

25
You Capture - REAL LIFE

Beth couldn't have picked a better subject this week....at least for me!

My best friend had twin girls this weekend....Alexis and Kenzie arrived 4 hours apart early on Saturday morning.  I went to visit them last night...and they are perfect! 



They came in weighing 5 lbs 5oz and 5 lbs 11 oz...they were born at 37 weeks. What beautiful examples of life!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Yesterday my husband heard the dog barking....looked outside and this is what he saw.



 
Guess the guy was thirsty!  He stomped 2 holes in our net before sticking his head thru to get a drink.  My husband watched him for a few minutes before he just sauntered away.  I love seeing such raw examples of life right out my front door!

What happened in your real life this week?  Stop over and share with everyone at You Capture!


25 comments:

FireMom said...

Wow! What a rack on that buck!

And, oh, twins. I may have The Fever. Again.

FireMom of Stop, Drop & Blog.

Elaine A. said...

Those babies are precious! So glad they are healthy and here for your enjoyment! ;D

Cynthia@RunningWithLetters said...

Twins and wildlife...Real Life art its finest! Looks like a pretty good week in your world...I'd love to have some twins to cuddle :)

Bunch of Barrons said...

Too cool! :) And what precious babies!

tiarastantrums said...

oh we have deer in our yard all the time too - but my dog is terrified of them!!!

Kathleen said...

Those babies are beautiful!! The deer also...though in a much different, less cuddly way! :)

Corinne said...

Oh look at the sweet babies!!! :) And that deer.. yikes!

Heather D said...

The babies? Exquisite!
You had lots of cool stuff to capture this week! :)

Krista said...

Beautiful babies! Such fun real life captures!

Saj said...

Definitely real life right there! What beautiful little girls.

Elyse said...

How sweet are those babies!!! And wow, I cant even imagine seeing a wild animal in my yard...very cool!

Colleen said...

Those babies are the sweetest kind of real life. Adorable.

tippytoe foxtrot said...

Twiiiins! They are beautiful. Love the deer, too.

CraftGirlAlli said...

The babies are adorable! And how cool that the deer got that close!

Elizabeth @claritychaos said...

Those pictures are making my uterus hurt! Great shot of the deer, too. :)

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Oh wow! Both captures are amazing, each in their own way. Thanks for sharing!

Jo@Mylestones said...

no better picture of real life then in the face of a newborn (or two!)

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Looking at that last picture makes me think of Yosemite. I think thats pretty cool minus the hole in the net!
Those babies are beautiful!!

jaime said...

Amazing photos - and adorable babies!!

Postcards from Wildwood said...

Two beautiful sets of photos, both of them very much what real life is all about!

Christie O. said...

ohmigosh how beautiful and precious!!!! congratulations!!! and what a great photo of the deer!!!

Heather of the EO said...

ACK! The deer scares me! (I'm weird)

Those babies are so SWEET. Real life indeed!

Ace said...

Still want those picture frames from my giveaway? You got 'em! Stop by!

warmchocmilk said...

What an exciting life you lead!!

Stillmary said...

Boy! You came up with some very incredible shots! (Too bad about the holes in the net but you won't be needing it once the leaves are gone, right?)

Post a Comment