November 11, 2009

7
Weigh-in Wednesday



Ugh, time for weigh in.  As you can probably sense, I am not really looking forward to it this morning.  I am down .2 this week which I will take with a smile.  Not much…but I am shocked to see its not up 2 lbs.  Mainly because I may or may not have been eating everything in sight this last week-including caramel apple pie, pizza and regular soda-on multiple occasions.  Gasp!

It has been a rough week, and I haven’t made the best choices, except for finishing my 5K on Saturday (yeah me!).  So I’m moving onto a fresh week, hoping to keep my cravings in check and see a bigger loss next week.

Today I am wearing my “Courage” necklace that Christie sent me from her Etsy shop.  I love it and now have  a visual reminder that even though the road may be bumpy, I need to have the courage to make it thru these tough times in order to prepare myself for sunny days ahead!  It's not supposed to be easy....that's why we have to work for it.  Note to self...start working for it!

How was your week? Stop over and share your story at The Sisterhood!

***PS-I am starting to realize that my focus on fertility is taking over my focus on weight loss....I need to keep them both in check.  Being successful at weight loss will only help my journey to becoming a mother.  I can have both right?


7 comments:

LaughingLady said...

It is amazingly difficult to live life without specifically focusing on one or two things at a time without those one or two things completely taking over!! I hear ya! I guess that's why it's better to live moment-by-moment. (When I get that figured out, I'll let you know!)

Great job on the little loss when you were expecting a gain! I love those kinds of surprises! Here's to a strong week!!!

Brooke said...

you can totally have both! although i'm a lot like you in that i focus on one thing at a time and put all my energy toward it.

i'm definitely going to have to reboot when i get back home (Friday) - let's encourage one another to get back on track.

Christie O. said...

definitely you can have both, and i ENCOURAGE both! the healthier you are, the healthier you are for your baby, and carrying one is no small task, that's for sure! but congrats on the loss and yay, you got your Courage!! I am wearing Strength because, oh boy do I need it most days. Love to you!

karena said...

Good on you for completing the 5K!! You absolutely CAN have both! But I hear you on the obsession. I've obsessed about my weight and fertility as well. And blamed the lack of one on the over-abundance of the other. You will get there, one way or the other!

Heather D said...

Great job on your 5K!

Also, your health is a vital part of fertility, as well as after having a baby. The better you feel to start, the more harmonious your body is, the better.

PS. .2 is nothing to sneeze at! Good job!

imadramamama said...

Congrats on the loss this week!

And I'm with Heather. You have to take care of your body and your health. you can have it all, just one step at a time.

april said...

Great job on your 5K. And it's all about balance! I'm positive you'll find that balance! Take your loss!! :o)

Post a Comment