October 14, 2009

25
You Capture - STILLLIFE

Photobucket

Some things that are in your life have no movement yet they can move you in ways that amaze you. They can make you go from feeling numb to feeling like you can jump over the moon.

Simple little boxes under the cabinets...one of my favorite parts of my kitchen. It's like it was custom made for all the little things that have no other place to go!


Lead and glass....one is so weak and the other so strong. A happy marriage of materials that welcomes everyone into our home.


A bear that my Grandpa got when he had his open-heart surgery and triple bypass. That bear is over 20 years old and still has the indentations from him squeezing it when he coughed. That bear makes me smile, it takes me back to a happy time, a time I still had my Grandpa.


If I could capture the things that fill my mind and heart with so much feeling lately, it would be this picture. Everytime I pop my vitamin, as I take my temperature in the morning and update my chart, and skim thru one of the books I am filled with so much emotion and hope and fear. It's an amazing roller-coaster of feelings! Hoping we get good news soon and discover we are starting a family....we want a baby ladybug!


Come over to Beth's place and share what you found this week with You Capture!


25 comments:

Brooke said...

i only had one thing that was my grandfather's (he passed when i was 9). unfortunately a friend broke it.

i'm sure the bear is very comforting to you when you start to miss him.

Mominin said...

Those little boxes on your cabinet are so cute! Praying you get good news soon for starting your family.

Stillmary said...

Your pictures are beautiful. My favorite is the last one. I love the photo and I love the very poignant explanation. I'll pray with you for a happy result in the near future.

Truth said...

I hope your dreams represented in that last photo come true soon.

Rosey said...

All of these photos tell about your heart's desire. So sweet.
Rosey

Tina said...

Very sweet captures! I hear you on the last one. We are in that process also!

Julia Spencer said...

Your first image is awesome. ;) Love it!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What sweet captures.

Crossing fingers and toes that the last one happens soon for you.

Saj said...

I love the little boxes-I would love to have some of those in my kitchen! Oh, the treasures (read: clutter) I could put in there!

And good luck!!!

Christie O. said...

i just love the thoughtfulness behind all of your pictures!! that first one really is a gorgeous picture! i want to join in on the meme but everyone's pictures are so gorgeous i'm intimidated!

ps. i hope you get the news you want, i pray for you that it happens soon!

Lorena Frith said...

Aww, there's nothing more beautiful than a wish to be a mother... you will be a wonderful one I can see! =) Can't wait for your good news! ps. I have read and filled out both your books! =)

Corinne said...

I love the cabinets... so pretty! They're all wonderful shots though.

Layla and Delia said...

Those cabinets are neat! I really like the shot of the door - very artsy. Good luck with starting your family. I hope its a smooth and carefree process. :)

jaime said...

Very, very sweet bear :) That and the first picture from your kitchen are my favorites.

crazyschreiers said...

Hoping your wish comes true =)!

Mrs. Bird said...

Very nice! I see why you liked the ladybug cupcake now ;)

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Wonderful captures, very meaningful. I love that.

Nell said...

Oh the joy and excitement of pregnancy!

Nell

Elaine A. said...

Well, I certainly love that last one! Hope you get your good news very soon... : )

pixiedreams8 said...

You photos are so touching and your words complete them. Great Captures! I hope you hear good news soon!!

tiddlyompompom said...

Great photos. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :o)

Cynthia@RunningWithLetters said...

What a sweet post...I love your grandfather's bear--and those cabinets make me feel right at home...I have those, too! Love that the first ones are black and white...

Prairie Lady said...

Just prayed for you. love your captures.

Elizabeth @claritychaos said...

I'm a bit behind, but I'm finally checking out captures from last week! I love how you chose things so dear to you. And best to you....

Catherine Anne said...

Prayers, We too are TTC!

Post a Comment