October 17, 2009

8
Final Shrink for Good Weigh-In

Shrink for Good with the Sisterhood!

Today is the final Weigh-In for the Shrink for Good Campaign over at Shrinking Jeans.
My scale told me I was 144 even this morning, no change from Wednesday's weigh in.

But I'm happy to report a 2.6 lb loss from the start of this challenge (1.8%). Didn't dip into the 130's like I planned when the challenge started, but at least I am ending it weighing less then I did when it started!

I think it was a great chance to do good for others while doing something good for ourselves. I am so proud of all of the participants that lost weight and ended up donating probably over 100 lbs of food to their local food banks. Great job ladies and gents!


8 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

We are right there together on our weights, Mendie! Congrats on your loss for the challenge! I'm sure we'll hit the 130s soon. I know I cannot wait!!!!

AnnG said...

You are doing super! 2.6 pounds lost is wonderful....as I'm sure the local food bank will agree! Just think you are helping yourself and your community! Keep it up girl and you'll be in the 130's before you know it!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Great job! I loved this challenge too. I'm buying my food tomorrow!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Congrats on your loss. Weighing less then you started is a great thing. WooHooOooO!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Hey there. You won the Frito Lay Prize Pack over at my place... email me asap so I can get your info to the sponsor!!
jenncrazymommie@aol.com

TheDailyMel said...

WTG on your loss during the challenge!

Brooke said...

congrats on the loss!! :) and i'm sure you'll be in the 130s for the next challenge :D

*Lissa* said...

You'll be in the 130s soon, I know it! Good job!

Post a Comment