October 14, 2009

6
Weigh-in Wednesday

Shrink for Good with the Sisterhood!

Well not too proud to be typing this update this morning for the Shrink for Good Campaign. The scale is back up to 144, which wipes out the 1.6 I lost last week! Urgh. Not surprised though, as I didn’t count calories on Saturday, instead spent the day with friends watching College Football all day. Of course that entailed having a few lots of beer and comfort food and awesome treatbars. Oh I paid for it about 8 o’clock when we got home, I felt like hell!

My workouts for this week were:
Thursday-REST
Friday-Shred Level 2
Saturday- 2 miles (5 min walk, 3 min run/walk, 5 min walk)
Sunday-REST
Monday-Shred Level 2
Tuesday-5K Training-2 miles (5 min walk, 3 min run/walk, 5 min walk)
Wednesday-REST (yes didn’t get up this morning to Shred…go ahead give me crap but I was soo achy, gave myself a pass)

Plans for next week are to move up to 4 min run/walk intervals in my 5K training…not ready to move up to 5 just yet, so making a new level of 4 min. Hey every little bit helps me get closer! How did you do this week? Stop over and share with us at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.


6 comments:

LaughingLady said...

So? How many days are we fasting between now and Saturday's official final weigh-in??!! ;)

*Lissa* said...

Football is evil!! Yes, I am going to tell you to FOCUS until Saturday, just like I told Tammi! ;p

Good job with your exercising, though!

Brooke said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Brooke said...

i'm probably going to have the same problem this weekend, but we've just gotta keep our heads up, get back on track and keep plowing on.

and you're absolutely right - ever increase in your runs brings you that much closer to your goals.

Christie O. said...

darn football season! i know, it's rough. my team plays tomorrow night so i can only hope that that'll give me enough time to undo the wings by saturday. no worries, you're doing great with the exercise!!!

Heather D said...

You are doing SO great with your training. The scale is a beyotch this week. I bet by Saturday you'll be golden!

Post a Comment