September 10, 2009

2
You Capture - SOMETHING NEW

You Capture challenge this week was to take a photo of something you normally wouldn't. Something totally new. I thought Beth was crazy at first not giving us a direction, then I realized she was brilliant for challenging us to take the road less followed. And I couldn't stop!

This shot is the amazing entry to a cemetery we found a few weeks ago. I love how it looks like part of it is washed away and grey, but some of the stone still has color.


This shot is of a small wild strawberry that has started to grow on the waterfall that flows into our koi pond. It is the brightest red little berry! Just natures way of finding a random place to grow fruit!

First few shots are from Saturday's Ohio State game day at our place. My beer of choice...Bud Light in the Collegiate cans. Pretty cool! Looks pretty in the cooler too!

This next shot is one I would never ever thought I would take. These are the sleepers I got my best friend who is having twin girls (due in November). I never thought I would buy 2 of the exact same thing...but I couldn't help myself...how many times will I be buying for twins, right?

What did everyone else randomly capture? Head over to I Should be Folding Laundry and find out!



2 comments:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Love the berry pic! What a lovely surprise!

Brooke said...

the archway is gorgeous!!

and you probably needed that beer for the OSU game - it wasn't pretty!

Post a Comment