September 17, 2009

22
You Capture - MACRO

Photobucket

You Capture for this week was MACRO. And what better to take close detailed pictures of then flowers! I was Matron of Honor in my best friends wedding this weekend in St. Louis and my flowers were so pretty and unique. My dress was aqua and the flowers were green, the combination was so pretty. Here are a few close-ups…I had never seen an orchid like this or green hydrangeas.


What did you get up close and personal with this week? Come share your images with Beth and the You Capture gang!


22 comments:

Prairie Lady said...

Very well done.

jodi said...

Absolutely beautiful!

april said...

Awesome shots!!

Lorena Frith said...

Your photos are BEAUTIFUL! =)

tippytoe foxtrot said...

lovely.

Chocolate Girl said...

All beautiful, but that first one is my favorite.

livinginagirlsworld said...

Lovely flowers. But it's hard to top your blog header picture in the macro department.

Yelena R. said...

Lovely shots! That does sound like a great color combination :)

Mama Bub said...

Such great colors for a wedding. Love the first shot. Looks almost like an underwater flower.

Heather D said...

Those are some gorgeous flowers! Good job!

Mamí♥Picture said...

☼¨`*•.♥LOVE IT♥.•*¨`☼
My favorite was that first one!
Have a Lovely♥Day!

Christie O. said...

seriously beautiful flowers. i love flowers! they're just so friendly.

Stefany said...

Beautiful! You were in my neck of the woods. ;)

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Niiiiiice!

Christy M. said...

Those are amazing. Love the color so much, and I can only imagine how lovely they were with the aqua dress!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful photos that match what must have been a gorgeous wedding!

Brooke said...

gorgeous!

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

So beautiful! What a gorgeous color combo

jaime said...

Wonderful pictures!!! I loveeee orchids!

*Lissa* said...

Great shots, Mendie! Good job!

Kyla Hunziger said...

Oh my! Those are absolutely GORGEOUS! My favorite color . . . ;)

Thanks for sharing!

melaniet42 said...

What lovely flowers - great captures!

Post a Comment