September 23, 2009

4
Weigh-in Wednesday

Shrink for Good with the Sisterhood!

Happy Wednesday everybody! Can’t believe it is officially autumn…where did summer go? I’m glad the cooler weather is here…I’m ready for jeans and long sleeve tees and football! Let’s get the day started with a weigh-in with my sisters over at Shrinking Jeans.

As you know from my earlier posts this week, I have been having a little trouble getting back into working out and watching what I am eating. Jumped back on the wagon Monday and am THRILLED to say that I am down 1.4 lbs this week! Woot-woot!

Here are my challenge contributions so far…everyone loves hominy right?


I have started the 30 Day Shred again (Monday and today) and attempted last night to jump back into the C25K program where I left off a few weeks ago (level 4 with 5 minutes of straight running). Didn’t exactly go as planned. I ended up reverting to level 1, where I switched between running and walking for 90 seconds at a time after my 5 minute warm-up. Had some side pain and was panting like a banshee. Burned 200 calories and my HR was up to about 199 so I know I shouldn't push it any further. Kinda bummed, but I know I will be back to where I was in a few weeks. If I have to start over then so be at….I’ll learn my lesson the hard way.

How did you all do this week…did you Shrink for Good? Share your story with us at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans!



4 comments:

Brooke said...

just look at this setback as extra encouragement to do all you can to not have to start over again!:)

congrats on the loss - great job! :D

Christie O. said...

wah wahhhh where did my comment go????
i had a nice pretty one here a long time ago. wah. what i was saying was......

i'm so glad you're back on! who cares if you have to go back a week or two, you'll be back up to that level again soon! the biggest thing here is that you didn't give up on it! great job this week on the loss! look at those cans, baby!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

YAY for your awesome loss this week!! I'm so proud of you :)

I think it's awesome that you're shredding again, and you'll be back to your former running level in no time! Keep up the good work, and it will most definitely pay off BIG!!!!

imadramamama said...

You'll get back on track with your running. Congrats on the loss this week!

Post a Comment