August 13, 2009

12
You Capture - Motion

Photobucket

You Capture challenge this week is motion. Here are a few shots of motion that I captured this last week.

Here is one of our koi fish getting ready to eat some dinner. I love how you can see his barbs coming out as he's puckering. His name is Lemon Zinger, we've had him about a year. We have about 15-20 koi fish. We had almost 30 and lost several this spring to a pesky blue heron that decided to make our pond a favorite breakfast spot.

Here is one of our baby dog. She has always had the floppiest ears and we love getting pictures where they are flapping in the breeze as she runs up to the house! She brings such joy to our lives! Her name is Emma, and she is 6 years old.



12 comments:

Diana...aka...MeMe said...

What an adorable dog!! Love the ears... brings a smile to my face!

Elaine A. said...

Oh my goodness those floppy dog ears just made me smile SO big! I love it. Plus she reminds me of a dog we had when I was a little girl. So cute! Good job! : )

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I love the dog one - very cute with the flappy ears. Diane

designHER Momma said...

those ears that THE BEST!

tiarastantrums said...

the dogs ears are hilarious

Stefany said...

I love those ears!

imadramamama said...

LOL! Those ears crack me up!

livinginagirlsworld said...

The floppy ears are adorable. I love all your pictures of the koi.

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww totally loe the floppy ears so super CUTE!!

Saj said...

Oh, that doggie is soooo cute! What fun ears!

april said...

Oh! I love Emma so much! Reminds me of my Charlotte!!

newlyweds said...

Great motion shots, love the flappy weinie dog ears!!

Post a Comment