August 12, 2009

8
Weekly Weigh-In

It's Wednesday...that means weigh-in day over at Shrinking Jeans. I am down .2 lbs this week....not thrilled but glad its not a gain.

21 Days with the Sisterhood!
First week of 21 Days challenge is going well. No soda all week at work and I've been taking my vitamins and only forgot one day last week! Drinking about 2 liters of water throughout the day, need to start weening off my coffee...maybe only allow myself 2 cups as opposed to the 3 or 4 I've been drinking lately.

Continuing to do C25K 3 times a week, normally Mon,Wed and Sat and feel good about it. A friend recently signed up for a half marathon in a few months, so that has given me so much motivation to keep going. I told her maybe I'd do it with her next year! Aim for the stars!!!

How did all of you do this week? Keep your heads held high....we are making great strides towards living a healthier life...even if the scale doesn't reflect it right away!



8 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Congrats on your loss, Mendie!! It may be small, but it's definitely a step in the right direction.

I'm not doing so great with my habits, but I'm trying and always thinking about them. Haven't blown them off yet! I'm going to make a more concerted effort with them this week.

Good luck and have a great week!

Brooke said...

great job keeping up with your habits! :)

i'm hoping for a half marathon next year too. its so rewarding to set a goal and then push yourself toward it. good luck!

april said...

Great job on those habits and the C25K!! And anyone who sets her sights on a half marathon is my hero! I know you can do it!

I know small losses kind of stink, but I still say great job! :o)

Kristin said...

A Loss is a loss sweetie... HUGS

Barb said...

I second what Kirstin said - a loss is a loss. Great job! And especially great job on the habits. I'm struggling a bit, but definitely working on it.

karena said...

The small losses add up! Good job!

audrey said...

Congrats on the loss! You're moving in the right direction! :)

Heather D said...

A loss is a loss! Great job. And your healthy habits are going to pay off, big time. Keep it up!

Post a Comment