August 19, 2009

10
Weekly Weigh-In



21 Days with the Sisterhood!


It's Wednesday...time to be accountable over at Shrinking Jeans. I am thrilled to say I am down 2.2lbs this week! Hip Hip Hooray! This means I FINALLY earned my 5# button from the Sisterhood! I am almost to the 45 lb mark, which is 10 lbs from my final goal!

Second week of 21 Days challenge is going pretty good. Caved and got a diet soda yesterday afternoon at work because I started to get another headache from stopping the coffee. It helped so I'm not considering it a bad thing. I've slipped on taking my vitamins, only because I switched purses and forgot to put my pack in my new purse. Then by the time I got home I forgot completely. Continuing to drinking about 2.5 liters of water while at work, this has increased since I stopped drinking 4 cups of coffee in the morning.

Continuing to do C25K 3 times a week, think I am going to do another day of level 2 tonight before jumping to level 3. Feeling good, not much shin pain like I was having last week, but I think I need a little more at this level so I won't knock on failures door when I get to the 3 minutes of running. Also thinking of starting to Shred again on 2 of my non-running days to help firm up the jiggle.

How did you do this week...making those new habits stick? Share your stories with us over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.



10 comments:

Karena said...

Great job, Mendie! You're on a roll! I earned my 5# badge this week, too! Keep up the great work.

Christie O. said...

Wow, that's awesome!!! I LOVED couch to 5k, and you're right about doing weights and stuff on the off-run days, that really really helps! Wish i could kick the caffeine habit myself (as I sip on my second cup right now) but congrats on the two pounds and holy cow, 45 POUNDS???? that's amazing!!!!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Way to go Mendie!! That 5# badge looks awesome over there on your sidebar!

Keep up the good work on the C25K program. I'm so inspired by all of you who are doing it. I'm planning to start it when my son goes back to school next week!

LaughingLady said...

AWESOME!!!! You've made some great changes over the last several weeks and they're totally paying off! Great job!

Brooke said...

you've lost over 40 pounds? holy cow!

sounds like when you're not keeping up with your goals, you're at least aware of why. :) keep up the good work!

Jessica said...

Great job on the 5# sticker!! It's great to have a little incentive for our losses. Keep up the great work!!

Sarah Viola said...

Wow, congratulations! 45 pounds is awesome!

april said...

Fantastic job with your weight loss and goals! I don't know how you're giving up coffee!

*Lissa* said...

WOOT!! You are amazing!

Elaine A. said...

Great job! I'm going to have to join you ladies after my baby is born. You all inspire me! : )

Post a Comment