November 3, 2011

2
30 Days of Thanks-Day 2

What animal are you thankful for?
Designer Wife 
 I am thankful for our little first "baby"...Emma. She turned 8 years old this summer. 
We have had her since she was 7 weeks old. 
She is the sweetest and most loving dog I have ever met. 
Really she has such a big heart and understands so much of what we do and say, its amazing sometimes. 

She has had a rough year, first with the new edition of Ellie, our black lab we adopted last fall. 
And then with the birth of Grace, her world was spinning for a bit. 
She has been so good and patient and is finally starting to give Grace some attention instead of just ignoring her. 
She used to sit beside me when I was nursing, and now she now will come up 
and sniff her head and give her a little lick on the arm. 
She is so loving. I am so proud of her for accepting our growing family so well.






2 comments:

Bari said...

Emma is such a good girl - definitely a pup to be thankful for :)

Lindsay {DesignerWife} said...

Oh my, she's adorable!!!

So happy that you're being thankful with us. :)

Linds

Post a Comment