November 3, 2011

0
30 Days of Thanks-Day 1

It's November already! 
While the month ends with Thanksgiving, the whole month has become a time to reflect on things you are thankful. 
I've seen people posting on Facebook and Twitter about things they are thankful for, and today I came upon this link up. 
I thought it was a wonderful way to take a few minutes and give thanks for all the amazing things that I have in my life.

Thanks Jaime for posting about this and Lindsay for hosting it...don't mind if I tag along! 
I'm playing catch-up now, but hope to be able to get on track with posting something everyday. 
They might not all have photos but the words will be there!
Designer Wife
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What person are you thankful for?

I am most thankful for my happy healthy baby girl. 
I waited a long time to start a family, I wanted to have all my ducks in a row as they say. 
While I'm sure it would have been less tiring when I was younger, 
I wouldn't change a thing about when our little girl came into our lives.
Now is the prefect time to be her mommy. 

I look at her in amazement of how perfect she is. 
10 tiny fingers and 10 tiny toes that curl up when she is sleepy. 
2 beautiful blue eyes that look at me like I hold the moon. 
A smile that would melt your heart and bring tears to your eyes.
I thank God everyday for blessing me with this precious gift.

I am thankful for my Grace.


0 comments:

Post a Comment