September 26, 2011

2
Grace's first wedding

My extended cousin Chelsie got married over the weekend to her high school sweetheart Wes.
They are such a cute couple. They have been together for like 7 or 8 years I think.
I am so happy they are finally married! I wish them the best!
The reception was at a local golf course, and the decorations were so cute.  Simple yet tasteful.
I thought their cake was beautiful!
 And they had a Sweets Table.....as you can tell the candy lemon wedges in the E were a hit!
Grace was fabulous at the wedding, she only got fussy a bit towards the end when she was getting tired.
Everyone thought she looked adorable and was impressed with how good she was!
She spent most of the time looking around at the giant yellow balloons. They were huge!

I love this picture.Can you tell I'm smitten?




*linking up with Miss Elaine-ous Monday. Go check it out!


2 comments:

Bari said...

You all look so great! I love your cousin's dress - gorgeous.

Elaine A. said...

Those ARE some big balloons! HA!

Looks like a gorgeous event, especially with you and Grace there. :)

Post a Comment