March 20, 2011

8
28 wks


How Far Along am I: 28 Weeks
(actually in this pic I'm 28wks and 3 days)
 
Size of baby: Baby Girl is the size of a eggplant

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20 lbs since conception

Maternity Clothes: All of my pants are maternity pants but I can still wear some of my big regular sweaters. I am still in some low ride pants, but am finding my full belly panel ones much more comfortable as I continue to grow bigger. Got another pair of jeans this week...can't wait to wear those!

 Gender: It's a GIRL!

Movement: I've been feeling her move daily, seems like she is most active in the morning and right after dinner.

Sleep: It's getting a little more uncomfortable to fall asleep but I'm sleeping better when I do if that makes any sense at all.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy definitely.  Seems like I tend to roll on my stomach while I'm on my side and then I realize its starting to hurt and switch sides.

Cravings: Um this week I'd have to say peanut butter ice cream...yeah not the healthiest but its so dang good!

Symptoms: Been having some major charlie horses in my calves in the middle of the night, and a few aches and pains after sitting too long, but nothing really too much to complain about.

Best Moment this week: I would have to say it was seeing my stomach wiggle and jump the most I have seen yet while watching her move. Its awesome to see her getting stronger and stronger and not only feel her move and stretch but see my tummy react! Amazing!


8 comments:

jaime said...

You look amazing!! And you totally need to get video of her wiggling in your stomach. :)

Bari said...

Love! I can't wait to meet this little beauty :)

Christie O. said...

oh you just look so cute as a button!! wonderful milestones, girlie!! loved me some pb ice cream when i was pregnant too!lol

Ryan {Southern Pearls} said...

I'm right there with you on the charley horses! I've been eating a banana everyday. That's seemed to ease some of it so give that a shot!

You look great! I love your shirt!

Stillmary said...

You look wonderful! And I can't believe you're 28 weeks already! It won't be long now!

Elaine A. said...

I loved scrolling down after this post and seeing all of your weekly shots! You look great! Isn't the baby's movement just the MOST awesome thing ever?? I always LOVED that part about being pregnant. Such a miracle.

And that pic of her in your previous post - wow, what a good one! She's gorgeous! :D

Mommy Mo said...

Peanut butter ice cream sounds so good and you look fabulous!

Bacardi Mama said...

You look so good. I loved watching my stomach move. Especially when I had the twins. Towards the end, it was fun trying to decide if the bumps were elbows or knees.

Post a Comment