December 24, 2010

4
It's Christmas Time

Hard to believe that Christmas is here already! I'm finishing up baking as I write this post. Grizlenuchles are in the oven, the toffee is cooling in the fridge and soon I will be starting the Ritzy Peanut Butter Cookies Beth shared with us earlier this week. White chocolate and peanut butter....that's like crack to this pregnant lady!

Tomorrow will be filled with many emotions.  There will be sadness for the first holiday without my aunt and of memories from Christmas past with my mother, so much joy for the little miracle growing in my belly and overall happiness for the good people and things that I am blessed to have in my life.


Have a wonderful Christmas everyone! I wish you peace and joy this holiday season!



4 comments:

Bari said...

Merry Christmas, Mendie and Gresh (Ellie and Emma too!)

jaime said...

Merry Christmas!! Just think...next year's card is going to have another little face on it! :)

Bacardi Mama said...

Merry Christmas Mendie. Enjoy your last Christmas as a family of two.

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Just wait till next year!! :D

Post a Comment