December 12, 2010

11
14 weeks

I thought it would be fun to start documenting some pregnancy experiences and updates,
so here is what's been happening lately along with my first baby bump picture!


How Far Along am I: 14 Weeks

Size of baby: Bean is the size of a lemon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs since conception

Maternity Clothes: I am alternating between a pair of low rise maternity jeans and a pair of regular jeans with a hairband around the button, but everything else is regular. 
Oh, and I did have to order bigger bras. Does that count?

 Gender: Not sure yet! Hopefully we will find out in January!

Movement: I *might* have felt a little flutter on Wednesday evening (12/8) while I was at work. 
Kind of felt like when your eye starts to twitch but you don't blink, know what I mean?

Sleep: I'm really tired most of the time, fall asleep on the couch most night about 9, 
then wake up about 11 then go upstairs to bed. 
I've been waking up on the weekends with with a sore hip if I sleep too late.
Oh and I'm peeing about 3 times a night.

What I miss: Nothing really, well maybe wine, but its well worth it! 

Cravings: Chipotle and sweet potatoes

Symptoms: Heartburn mostly, the nausea has passed except when I'm hungry

Best Moment this week: Feeling the possible flutter in my tummy 
and seeing my cousins baby knowing that in about 6 months,
we'll be holding our own little bundle of joy!



11 comments:

Ace said...

Bigger bras? Dang woman, that will be one full baby tummy and happy husband! Lol
You are so stinkin cute!

Mrs. Cline said...

Adorable! Love the update!

Christie O. said...

hoooooray! you are so so cute. love the updates, defintely keep those coming, it'll be great to have those to look back on too!! xo

Roo said...

You are adorable. Love the update. So much fun. :)

Bari said...

Love the post today - you are absolutely gorgeous! Tell Bean I say 'HI' :)

CraftGirlAlli said...

aww, cute!!!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

I kept a whole book starting from week 5 of my pregnancy for M to look at one day including songs I was really into (so he could look them up), and tons of photos of all the things we were doing while I was pregnant plus belly shots.

I also drank tons of chocolate milk for heartburn instead of taking tums. yum yum. ;)

Brooke said...

EEEEE you're so cute :)

Kate at Big City Belly said...

You look fantastic! And yes, bras, you need those right away. :)

Erin said...

You're glowing!

Elaine A. said...

This just makes me more excited for you!! The first pregnancy is always to wonderful and new and exciting. :) I mean they all are, but you know what I mean...

You look great!!

Post a Comment