November 29, 2010

26
I've been keeping a secret

Happy Monday everyone! Have a good holiday?
I'm afraid that I have been keeping a secret. Forgive me?
But I wanted to wait until the time was right, and that time my friends is now.
Someone wants to say hello.


We are having a baby! See up there....that was my bean 4 weeks ago.
Its amazing-you can almost make out the little eye and nose! God bless technology!
I am 12 1/2 weeks along now and we couldn't be more thrilled that our family
is growing right under our noses, err bosom actually.
I was pretty queasy and felt like constantly yacking and was T-I-R-E-D for the first few months,
but the queasiness went away about a week ago, and now I'm just mostly tired.

Went to the dr this morning and got to hear the hearbeat again, such an amazing sound to my soul!
Thank you for all the prayers, even if you didn't know what you were praying for.
It worked, so I appreciate all of them!

I'll share how we told our families at Thanksgiving tomorrow.
It was awesome to give them some happy.
We needed some happy.
And the bean....the bean makes me so happy!





26 comments:

Kirsten said...

Mendie!! So happy for you!! I'm all teary! I know how much you've been wanting a little bean. yahoo!!

Mrs. Cline said...

I am SO SO SO SO excited for you! And so happy to hear that Bean is doing well!

EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

Heather D said...

Sqeeeee! I had a feeling, call it preggo intuition! Si excited to go through this with you!! What's your due date?

Bari said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I am so, so excited for you! You made me tear up at work :)

I'm so happy you and your little Bean are doing well.

Love you, girl! Congratulations!

Ace said...

Yayayayayayayay! CONGRATS a thousand times over!

jaime said...

Oh YAY!!!!! Congratulations! :)

Brooke said...

congrats!! :) i guess this little piece of news means that my wish for you (a holiday full of all you deserve) has come true. :D

Kim said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo sooooooo sooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!

Crooked Eyebrow said...

OH!!! I am so excited for you!
Congrats!!!!

Syl said...

Congrats - that's amazing news! So excited for you!

Karena said...

Congrats Mendie! I'm so glad that you're finally getting your heart's desire. And can't believe you managed to keep quiet about it for so long! May you have a wonderful and safe pregnancy!

*Lissa* said...

I could not be more happy for you!!!!! I get goosebumps just thinking about it! xoxo

Roo said...

I am SOOOOO THRILLED for you!!!! Congratulations!!!! :)

Erin said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. What a blessing.

Jamee @ A New Kind of Normal said...

Holy cow! Congratulations!!!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you!

Elaine A. said...

This is so awesome Mendie!!! I'm just thrilled for you and your hubs! You're going to be such a fantastic Mommy! Congratulations girl! xxx

Mommy Mo said...

Woot woot- there's a baby being grown int he ladybug's house!!!! I am SO happy for you.

Bacardi Mama said...

Oh Mendie, I am so excited for you. Talk about wonderful news. This little baby has no idea how lucky he/she is to have you for his/her mommy. Congratulations!! I couldn't be happier for you.

Andrea said...

Whoo-hoo!! So exciting -- congratulations!!!

The Doll said...

Congratulations Mendie! I'm so, so excited for you.

imadramamama said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Mendie!! I am so happy for you! How exciting!!

april said...

Congrats!

love said...

MENDIE!!!

i'm so sorry that i didn't see this already! i haven't seen much of anything, but THIS? i would've wanted to!

i'm so, so happy for you! rejoicing with you, friend!!!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

YAY!!! :)

Steph

Stillmary said...

Mendie, I'm so happy for you and your husband. I can't believe I missed this post. I've prayed for this for you so many times and now I'm thrilled to hear the wonderful news. Lucky you, lucky Daddy, lucky bean!

Ryan {Southern Pearls} said...

Congrats Mendie! That's so exciting!!! ;-)

Post a Comment