August 19, 2010

15
You Capture - In my Kitchen

See anything familiar? Does your kitchen resemble mine in any way?  Its a common occurrence to have iced tea brewing on our countertop. And I might as well make 2 batches because I know in a few days I'm gonna have to make more.  Do you have an extra bag of corn chips for snacking (or scooping up some Texas Caviar) that you picked up at the store? And almost everyone has some kind of liquor bottle someplace, right?

But some of my favorite things in the kitchen reside in the corner...straight ahead.
Can you see them?

Several shapes and sizes of wine glasses are hiding behind that corner glass cabinet to help me unwind after a hard day at the office.

And of course you need something to open those bottles of wine.  Love this kit...L.O.V.E. it.
I love these little cubbies that hold teabags, birthday candles, hot cocoa pouches and other little things that need a special place of their own.
And my mixer....a grad school gift from my Mom and Grandma.  I feel like such a grownup for having a professional mixer.  Now I just need to whip up more goodies with it!

What are some of the favorite parts of your kitchen? Stop over and share with Beth and friends at 
Who knows...you might see somethings you will want to add to your kitchen!




15 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I have that Ice Tea maker, the very same one. It's so convenient isn't it?!

That red kitchenaid? I can only dream...

Elaine A. said...

Yeah, we have lots of glasses like that too, although ours aren't in the kitchen - they are at the bar (yes, we are winos) ;)

Love the cubbies!

Syl said...

love your kitchen, and I have always been dreaming of a kitchen aid! Lucky girl!

Brooke said...

i feel ridiculous using my stand mixer to make a boxed cake mix. but its the only mixer i have so i use it.

i love your little cubbies!

Jen said...

I like your red kitchenaide! I have a white one and they are seriously the best mixers.

abi said...

I posted about sweet tea too! Nice shots.

Amber said...

I can only dream of a kitchen with enough organization to have 'tea drawers' We always have tea brewing as well yumm I think I'm going to make some tonight.

Bec said...

I LOVE my mixer too. I think everyone should have one :)

Chocolate Girl said...

I might have a bit of mixer envy.

Teresa said...

What an awesome kitchen. I'm envious of that corkscrew kit. I bet I could find a perfect wine for those glasses-we've been making several wines. Great!

jaime said...

I love the shot of the knobs, and the mixer. I have the same mixer, only in black. :)

Ryan {Southern Pearls} said...

I have the green kitchaid mixer! I absolutely love it! Best wedding present ever! Some of my favorite things to make in it are homemade marshmallows and cheese balls for parties!

You're kitchen is fabulous! I hope to have a kitchen like that one day too!

Audrey said...

I love you red kitchenaid. I have a black one but oh I love the red one.

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Love the mixer!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Those cubbies are so cool! I love them!! Isn't the Kitchen Aid mixer awesome? My sister gave me a pink one as a wedding gift. My husband was just saying the other day how we've (me) sure made use out of it.

Post a Comment