July 20, 2010

12
True Confessions Tuesday

My true confessions this week doesn't need words...although I will give you some highlights.  The pictures will say a thousand words. Let's just hope they don't put a thousand pounds on the scale this week!


Birthday Dinner...Seasame Chicken and Chicken Lo Mein. With a  Pepsi...or two.

 
Birthday Dessert...Strawberry Golden Oreo Blizzard. I highly recommend this, it was awesome!


Friday's dinner....buffalo chicken sandwich, french fries and a tall Bud Light. Oh with a side of ranch for dipping.

 








Saturday's Lunch....Primante Bros Black Angus Sandwich.  Drool.


Saturday's Snacks....fudge samples from Cabela's.  Favorite was the Carmel Praline...or the Carmel Nut...or the Chocolate Nut...or the Lemon Pie.


Then I was thirsty from all the fudge, so I needed an Icee. Cherry.














Saturday Dinner...All the Way Pizza from our favorite local pizza place. With Sweet Tea. Oh and cheesy garlic bread.








Wow...no wonder I felt bloated this weeknd...that's more unhealthy stuff then I've had in a long time.  But I had a good time during all of it, so I'm not beating myself up, just stopping the cycle before it becomes normal again.



12 comments:

Ace said...

Yes, don't let it become a habit again! I'm so proud of you for running last night!

jaime said...

I think I just gained a few pounds from checking out your photos. But ohmygosh yum. Just not all at once :)

Bacardi Mama said...

I think you are totally absolved (sp?) of all wrong doing in the name of your birthday. It all looks yummy, especially the sesame chicken. You'll do much better next week.

Brooke said...

yum. i'm very glad that i don't have a DQ or wild wings nearby!

Bari said...

I hereby declare any and all calories consumed whilst celebrating your birthday DO NOT COUNT. (That's for me as much as you since I'll be consuming an obscene amount of calories next month for my b-day!) Love you, girlie! Happy Birthday again!

Melissa List said...

You're forgiven! It was your birthday. :) Don't feel TOO bad.

Christie O. said...

i agree! yum! as long as it's not a lifelong habit, you're good!!!

Heather D said...

A girl's gotta have fun on her birthday. I ordered Chinese this week too. But cause I was mad and thought it would make me feel better (it didn't). Glad you had a fun, indulgent birthday week!

Kim said...

YUMMMMMY!!!! what a great (fun) weekend!!! good thing we don't have birthdays but once a year huh? ;) wtg getting right back to running!!

Audrey said...

I love Chinese food. I'm drooling over that first picture. And now I'm closing your blog page before I call for Chinese delivery! ;)

Mommy Mo said...

OMG, I am hungry now.

Mandy [Mandipidy] said...

This post just made me ridiculously hungry!

Post a Comment