July 6, 2010

10
Happy Birthday Emma!

Yesterday was my little girl's 7th Birthday! 
We got Emma when we lived in San Diego, a gift from my father-in-law.  He had her mother, Tinker.
She was 6 weeks old when we got her, so tiny and adorable.
I had no idea she would melt me like she did.
She is part of our family and we are so blessed to be her human parents!
We spent the day lounging on the couch and enjoying each others company.  She loves to lay on my lap, it's her favorite place to be besides laying in front of the door enjoying the sunshine.
She has grown into such a wonderful dog, scratch that, she is so much more then a dog.  
I hope you never have to feel pain, sadness or being alone.
Here's to many more birthday's little girl...you truly are the sunshine of my life!

*Please send big puppy prayers to Fritz (Mel's newest family member) who is having big health problems right now and is fighting but in a lot of pain.  Emma is praying hard he get's better.



10 comments:

Brooke said...

aww! :) did you get her a special treat for her b-day?

jaime said...

Happy birthday, Emma! :)

nicole said...

aw appy bithday emma!

Bacardi Mama said...

Oh Happy Birthday Emma. They really do become a real part of our family.

Bari said...

Emma is so lucky to have you for a human! I hope she enjoyed her birthday as much as her 'mommy' did :)

april said...

Emma has such a great big place in my heart because she reminds me so much of Charlotte. I hope she had the BEST birthday!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

what a happy, beautiful pup! Happy Birthday!

Stillmary said...

I hope Emma had a happy birthday (and I know she did with such a loving 'mom' to help her celebrate!

Elaine A. said...

Happy belated Birthday to your sweet little girl! I just love those ears... :D

trooppetrie said...

happy birthday emma

Post a Comment