June 9, 2010

6
Weigh-In Wednesday

Well the scale hasn't budged. Not once ounce. But I am not giving up.
I will not give up. 
I have been walking 2 miles a day a few times a week and it feels good when I walk back in the house knowing that I burnt a few hundred calories.  I have missed that feeling.  And I am regularly tracking my food and staying within my calorie limit, splurging a little but not in excess on Saturday at the graduation party.

I'm sticking with it, I know the scale will start shifting soon...so I just continue to strengthen my foundation. How did you do this week? Are the changes you are making starting to show?  Stop over and share with the Sisterhood!
*Love my necklace I won from Renee several months ago.  Its from Kristen's Shop! I'm pulling strength from it today!



6 comments:

Syl said...

giving up is not an option, keep fighting my friend.
love the necklace!

xristinejoyce said...

It will budge! Don't worry!

Kim said...

keep walking & the scale will start walking down too :) great necklace!

Bari said...

I love the quote on your necklace. Never Give Up. It's a great mantra and we should all listen to it. Sometimes the best results of your efforts don't show up on the scale, but that doesn't mean they aren't victories. I'm so proud of you for sticking with the walking! Maybe one day you'll throw a few minutes of jogging in here and there :)

Brooke said...

love the necklace! :) and its right. don't give up on yourself!!

Audrey said...

Oh I love that necklace. You're doing well keeping up with the activity. The scale WILL budge. Promise. Just don't give up. :)

Post a Comment