June 2, 2010

8
Weigh-In Wednesday

Wow...back to reality...it's Wednesday! Time to rise up and stand tall beside all the Sisters and see how my weight loss journey is going.  I go back to work today after being off since Thursday.  Lots of time with friends and families and graduation activities and babies and food...oh my!  What would the scale tell me today?

I'm up 1 lb this week. 

No doubt due to the combination of hot dog and baked beans I had for dinner yesterday. (or the excess of beers I drank on Sunday...take your pick)

I did get 2 miles in a few times last week and did lots of activity over the weekend, including joining Lissa and some other ladies in a situp/crunches challenge, oy my abs.  Back to doing that this evening.  Not beating myself up too much for the gain this time, it could have been way worse.  I'm just grateful that I had a few extra days off to recharge...sometimes just hanging out around the house and playing scrabble can make all the difference!

So tell me, how was your week?  Did you handle the holiday well?






8 comments:

LaughingLady said...

I think as long as you keep up your activity level like you are, a 1-lb gain every now and again isn't a big deal. You're still on track!!

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

a pound is no big deal. Last week I didn't exercise much because of my hip but I'm okay with that. I am working on the water this week, that has been missing from the equation for me.

Stillmary said...

One pound after a busy weekend? Not so bad. Besides it might all be muscle weight what with the situp/crunches that are making you so sore. So, I'm saying, good job...considering!

Bari said...

You'll have that 1 pound back off in no time. I'm glad you were able to relax with family and friends this weekend. I'm glad you are doing the 200/30's with me. Oy is right. I've had to resort to planks on occasion because I literally couldn't pull myself up one more time :)

Melissa List said...

Crap. I forgot to weigh in this morning. I will have to weigh in tomorrow morning. And only one pound isn't bad, my dear. A big weekend usually adds 2-3 on to me. :p

april said...

Mmmm...beers, what? Oh yeah! Girl, no worries! You'll get back on track! Even if I have to drive up and pop ya! ;o)

Tiffany said...

Good for you that you did some of the crunch challenge with Lissa! I got caught up in hot dogs too... Must be a long weekend, summer is here thing! You will have that pound taken care of in no time!

Brooke said...

some times we've just got to dust ourselves off. that's this week for me. hope yours has gone well so far! :)

Post a Comment