May 6, 2010

6
Take a deeper look

Lately I have been focusing on all the stuff I am not happy with when I look in the mirror.  But what do I see that I do like?

I see pretty blue eyes that can't hide much of anything, shiny blondish hair that continues to shine no matter how many times I straight iron it, and a warm smile that often appears for no reason at all.

But my favorite feature has to be my dimple.  It just makes me feel cuter!

What do you like about yourself? Inquiring sisters want to know!



6 comments:

warmchocmilk said...

The dimple is cute! My older son has a dimple and I love it! It's good to try to focus on the positive, I've been focusing too much on the negative lately. I guess I like my teeth. They are white and straight :)

Mommy Mo said...

Mendie, you are absolutely beautiful, even more so with that cute dimple- I love it! Add a beautiful, positive attitude to your list girlfriend.

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

You're dimple is cute! Wish I had dimples. :D I've always loved how blue my eyes are.

Brooke said...

no doubt - you're gorgeous! :)

Stillmary said...

Good job noting what we already see! These attributes all fit together to make a very beautiful person!

Audrey said...

I love your eyes - and you're right, that dimple is so cute!

Post a Comment